Not content with the original (Barrel) Monkey Shiraz, we’ve taken it a notch higher in fruity intensity with our gorgeous handcrafted a Syrah Viognier.
In 638 AD, the legend of The Monkey King was born. Every bit as mischievous and furry as his smaller relatives – no amount of wine could quell his divine thirst and no amount of roasted coconuts (Noix de Coco Rôties) could satisfy his heavenly hunger. The Monkey King also possessed immense strength, able to lift barrels with ease and traverse continents with a single somersault.
- 2015: 3x GOLDS
- 2016: 6x GOLDS, 95 POINTS from Decanter, 92 POINTS from IWC, 91 POINTS from Wine Enthusiast
- 2017: 1x PLATINUM, 97 POINTS from Decanter, 93 POINTS from IWC, 1x GOLD
- 2018: 1x GOLD, 91 POINTS from Mundus Vini
- 2019: 1x GOLD Catavinum, 1x Grand Gold Berliner Wein Trophy
- 2020: 92 POINTS from World’s Greatest Shiraz/Syrah XVI Wine Show (Winestate Magazine)