Named after the old cottage at our new site at 258 Angaston Road, Barossa Valley.
1888 is the year that the old cottage on our new winery and studio bar site was built. We lovingly restored it to its original state using local trades and even made our own clay to repair the old clay walls! It’s a slight step up form those days, it has power! And the power comes from our massive solar panels atop the winery roof, but from the outside, it pretty much looks as it did all those years ago.
For the label, we sought inspiration from our early adopters in the new project. These names, 600 good and true, are the people who first staked a claim in the new project. Without their support, we wouldn’t be here today!